You need to know about these 7-Key Safety Points about any ELB you choose to use.
Please, you must not buy the Electric Lunch Box (ELB) from us. The most important thing is your ELB passes these health & safety 7-Key points below;
- It must be made from FOOD GRADE MATERIAL
- It must be made from PP MATERIAL
- It must be FDA CERTIFIED
- It must use PTC Heating Technology
- It must be LFGB CERTIFIED
- It must be BPA-FREE
- It must be PHTHALATE-FREE
I understand you really want to get an ELB.
But health and Safety first.
So, I will take the pain to fully explain everything to your understanding.
Pay full attention.
I have observed that most buyers are always after the cheapest ELB (thinking that all ELB are the same or safe- to-use because they have the same shape/design).
That’s very wrong!
Your most concern should be the materials used to produce the ELB you wish to purchase.
We’re talking of what you will use to eat every day.
So, the ELB would be making direct contact with your food/health every day and the moment you make the mistake and use the wrong ELB (made from unsafe plastics), that’s the very moment you start to risk your health.
Yes, you may purchase that 5k, 7k or even 10k cheaper ELB, but know it that you’ve also purchased serious health risk that may affect you later (maybe 10, 12 or 15 years later).
I beg you, please read this properly and make the right choice whenever & wherever you wish to get the Electric Lunch Box.
Back to our 7-Key Safety Points;
Most of the ELB passed number 1 & 3. And in some cases #4. But you see numbers 2, 5, 6 & 7 is where you should pay serious attention, because most (almost all) ELB out there fail to meet those requirements except for very few good ones.
The ELBs may look similar in packaging but the materials are definitely different (just the same way tecno & apple phones may look similar as “Phones” but their quality are greatly different as well as their performance and cost. One is definitely cheaper than the other. And one performs better than the other).
The choice is yours to make; I only need to be honest with you so you don’t make costly health mistakes.
Read more below to know exactly why you should check out for the 7-key Safety points and how it affect your choice of ELB.
1. FOOD GRADE MATERIAL: Any material is “Food-Grade” when it doesn’t contaminate food with harmful chemical-material on coming in direct contact with the food.
2. PP MATERIAL: Polypropylene (PP) is considered to be the safest of all plastics and it’s heat resistant. That means it won’t allow any chemical from the plastic to contaminate your food even when heated. Best material for Electric lunch box.
3. FDA CERTIFIED: Food Drug Administration (FDA) is responsible for protecting public health by regulating Health & Food-related products/devices. Most ELB are coming from China & may not be FDA Certified. However, our ELB is from US and has FDA Certification (…showing harmless/safe to use).
4. PTC HEATING TECHNOLOGY: Positive Temperature Coefficient (PTC). Good ELBs consist of specialized heating discs built from advanced ceramic materials (doesn’t affect/melt the plastic). They are also safest and most energy-efficient (uses very little electricity).
5. LFGB CERTIFICATION: This is very obligatory standard test (from European countries like UK, Germany) for food-contact products such as ELB. As a way to ensure highest safety level, we only sell ELBs that have both LFGB and FDA Certification. Double certification for highest level of food-contact product safety.
6. BPA-FREE: Bisphenol A (BPA) is an industrial chemical use to make plastics & Plastic containers used to store food/beverages (such as water bottles). BPA can enter into foods from the containers made with BPA. And it has serious negative health effects on the brain & reproductive system. So, make sure your choice ELB is BPA-FREE, please. Use BPA-FREE ELBs.
7. PHTHALATES-FREE: Phthalates is a group of industrial chemicals used to soften plastics and make the flexible (and not break easily). These phthalates can cause serious health problems. Please again, make sure the ELB you purchase or use is PHTHALATES-FREE.
What a long read…
Now, I feel better you have a better knowledge of ELBs and what you should look out for.
Remember, what you do with the information is fully your choice. I hope you use it to make better, more informed and safer decision.
I wish you the best and hope you enjoy such a wonderful product (Electric lunch box).
In case you choose to get your ELB from us;
know that our ELBs are completely safe, healthy and non-toxic to use (we've done all the work for you).
In fact, they are;
- Made of food grade material
- Made of PP Material
- FDA Certified
- Use PTC Heating Technology
- LFGB Certified
One more thing: To easily know the authenticity/safety of any ELBs, Make sure you ask the seller some needed questions like; "What's BPA or Phthalates, and do your ELB have them?" or "What's is PP and PTC-heating technology?" "Do your ELB have them?" and so on! Pay attention while the seller answer (even on phone) and make sure he/she knows exactly what he/she is selling to you.